Enterprise-processor of secondary raw materials for its own needs constantly buys waste polymers (welcome field collection):
1. Stretch film (LDPE). The volume from 2 to 50 tons/month. The material should be relatively clean: no dirt, sand, moisture, tape. The valid blockage of 5 %.
2.Crushed HDPE, injection molding. Can domestic fee (mix). Colors don't matter. Volume 40 tons/month.
3. Waste polystyrene UPM (cover of the TV, the inside of the refrigerator, reels, wastebasket, trays, tubes, trays, etc.). The volume from 1 to 40 tons/month.
4. Canister (oil) and a bottle of HDPE (landfill fee). The volume from 3 to 40 tons/month. The material must be baled and pressed.
5. Crushed polystyrene (PS-UPM), color white, gray, black, colored. Washed and unwashed.
Volumes from 1 to 50 tons/month.
6. Pallets of polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP). The volume from 3 to 40 tons/month.
7. Tube from PET bottles. Color is not important. Crushed and uncrushed. Volumes from 0.5 kg to 10 tons/month.
8. Crushed PP (PP box not to offer). Color is not important. Volumes up to 15 tons/month.
9. Crushed box IPA. Color any. Volume 40 tons/month.
10. HDPE bottles (detergent, shampoo, etc.). Volume 40 tons/month.
11. Waste polypropylene (PP). Furniture, pots, buckets, buckets of mayonnaise, pipes, etc. Volume up to 40 tons /month.
12. Waste form paving, possibly cement. The price is discussed individually depending on pollution
Also purchase waste landfill (bulk):
cover televisions and refrigerators, furniture, cans, plastic drums, cans, syringes, buckets, scrap boxes, toys, caps, buckets of mayonnaise and fish, jars, scoops litter box beer, milk, sausage, plugs, birdbaths, lids from bottles, plastic waste cans, funnels, graters, colanders, buckets, mugs, lids for jars, bowls, grille shell, stand for utensils, dishes, pots for seedlings, jar from under yogurt, chairs, sunbeds, etc., children's toys and their parts (without fittings), cans, barrels, trash, trays, baths, rooms temporary registration, leaves, pruning, advertising, trays etc.
Additional information on the website polymers.com.ua